Privacy and Confidentiality Statement:
- The DBC Group takes your privacy concerns very seriously and commits to keeping customer information confidential. We hold information on customers in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, and will adhere to any other relevant future legislation in this area. Under this legislation, members can obtain a copy of all information which the DBC Group has on its databases in relation to them. Members wishing to obtain such information should contact us on + 353 1 460 2200.
Use of Information:
- In order for us to provide the best possible level of service, we need to gather certain information. This is strictly for internal purposes only and help process your orders efficiently. We collect basic login data when you register online (e.g. email address, password, company name, first and last name). In addition, when you “Checkout”, we gather the necessary billing and invoicing information (i.g. invoice & delivery addresses, phone numbers etc).
- The information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support our customer relationship with you. It will help us to maintain your account and alert you to new products, special offers and services, as they become available.
- We endeavour to keep our information accurate and up to date. Once you have registered online, you can check the information we store for your account by visiting our website and logging-in. Then access our “Shopping tools” within our “Client Area” at the top of the page. Click on “Edit Profile” to display your account information. You can amend any inaccuracies through this facility. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 1 460 2200 requesting that we update, modify or delete your account information.
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are also linked to personally identifiable information in order to better the user’s experience when using our site. We may also retain any emails, letters, or other correspondence between you and the DBC Group to ensure quality control and the best possible service, although we have no obligation to do so.
- As part of our customer service offering we provide a regular email newsletter service. This service brings to you details of monthly special offers and product promotions as well as information on new products.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter service please send and email to info@DBCgroup.ie stating your request.
- If you wish to opt-out of this service, please access the “Unsubscribe” link that is available on all promotional emails. You can subscribe again at any time by following the procedure above.
- If you have any questions please email our Customer Services Team at info@DBCgroup.ie
- The foregoing policies are effective for the www.dbcgroup.ie website. The DBC Group reserves the right to change this policy from time to time. The policies and terms described above are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
- DBC Group is the trading name of Document Binding Company Ltd with a registered address at unit 12, Naas road Business Park, Muirfield Drive, Dublin 12. Ireland